Saturday 19 December 2015

1) Star Citizen, an introduction - CitizenSteve

1)*STAR* Citizen Blog - CitizenSteve

Welcome to my first post! I realised how there are not many resources or discussion pages about Star Citizen so I decided to start my own;)



Over the next few weeks I will cover all aspects of the upcoming Star Citizen game covering gameplay, story mode, ships, careers, environments, organisations, multicrews, dogfighting, constellations and exciting news as it is released. Im pretty pumped about this topic and personally i think it will be the best game ever released. If anyone has any blogs or news feeds about this I would love to  subscribe to them and follow your posts because I want to learn more about this masterpiece. Feel free to comment with questions or just general discussion. It would be great if someone with a little more experience could give me a little guidance and help as i am a noob when it comes to blogs. Thanks guys!

View my next post which is an introduction to the game: http://citizensteve15.blogspot.com/2015/12/what-is-star-citizen.html

Stevey.

No comments:

Post a Comment